Monday, July 10, 2006

Grand Jury Update


Watch the video
Hi Everyone, I recently learned that I will be having to appear in front of Federal court next week on July 20th and that I am now facing civil contempt charges. I'm not sure how everything is going to pan out at this point, but I wanted to share with you an audio transcript that I recorded of what happened when I last appeared in front of court. It's important to note that this is my best attempt at accurately reading the court transcripts and any mistakes I may have made were unintentional; additionally, all emphasis and inflection included in the audio recording is my own and not reflected in the court transcripts.

The Judge that's currently handling the case, and who is referred to as "The Court," is actually Judge Alsup, the very same judge that just threw Barry Bond's trainer in jail...

Wish me luck, guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home