Thursday, June 29, 2006

Don't Get Left Behind


Watch the video

As I've mentioned on my blog in the past, I work for an education-based cable television station run out of the Peralta Community Colleges District: peralta.TV.

I recently had a hand in creating this commercial that we've put together in an attempt to increase enrollment on the four campuses our district represents. This isn't a final version, by any means, so please feel free to comment and let me know what you like about it, and what you think can be improved.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are right - education is about freedom - nevertheless, i wonder whether this spot is encouraging, empowering - or rather frustrates those with a diminshed sense of self-worth, anyhow - the filming itself is terrific - jo

 
At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Buy Term Papers said...

In this era of web 2.0, we easily get nice & updated information for research purposes... I'd definitely appreciate the work of the said blog owner... Thanks!
................................

writing a term paper-Term Paper Samples

 

Post a Comment

<< Home