Monday, April 03, 2006

Videoblogging Week 2006 (Day 1): What's in an Edit? (Part 1 of 2)

What's in an edit? (Part 1 of 2)


click here to download
So it's videoblogging week, which means I will be uploading at least one video every day this week starting today, April 3rd and continuing through April 9th. The theme is vlogging dangerously and since this video isn't dangerous per say, I thought I'd treat you all to a double feature.

This sequence of two videos reveals how one can manipulate a single speech into having two very different messages. As part of this experiment, I did not rearrange the order of the excerpts I used, merely the in and out points of the edit.

If you like this video, be sure to check out part 2

Technorati tags: videobloggingweek2006 SanFrancisco protest abortion vloggingdangerously

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home