Monday, January 30, 2006

Check it out! I'm on GETV

Josh Wolf sticks it to the Man

click here to download



I recently had the opportunity to be interviewed by the lovely and talented Irina Slutsky of Geek Entertainment Television. During the interview I had a chance to pitch the idea I have for the Rise Up Network. If this seems like a good idea to you and you have any sort of skills or connections to help make this project happen. Please E-mail me, I'm really excited about the idea I have for RUN but I don't really have the means to make it happen. C'mon, you know you wanna help make it happen. You TOO can help change the world...
Taking one for the team is never easy, especially on your birthday but that’s exactly what Josh Wolf did. He tells GETV how to go about getting arrested, an interesting business model that will enable independent online video creators to get paid and some of his favorite videos. Episode links: joshwolf, thisrevolution, riseupnetwork, arrested birthday, police sound system, xolo.tv, hassled in amsterdam

tags:

5 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger gabemac said...

DUDE!!! That was awesome!! I'm gonna have to throw something up on an upcoming xolo episode of that. Stickn' it to the man. I VLOGGN' LOVE IT!!!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Richard BF said...

Yeah you rock. Keep the faith dude.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger chris weagel said...

the rise up network sounds like a good idea.

if there's anything of human dog that would fit in, let me know, I'd love to be a part of it.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Ian Gilman said...

I love the idea of the video service (although I would be interested in a download option, still full resolution, maybe bit torrent?). The payment model sounds like a micropatronage aggregator, something the world needs more of, if you ask me.

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Online said...

Back in 2002, it wasn't a genre... just the title of this crazy little film idea swimming in my head. Now, why, it's a veritable industry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home