Monday, December 05, 2005

Current Ethics: Current TV and Current Soul

I recently came across a video on Current TV's RSS feed that struck me as blatant Christian propaganda. In the Current TV message board, I explained why the video should not be considered "news."

Today Anastasia writes on the Current Studio blog:
This week's video feed includes a piece from our vanguard journalism unit on missionaries working "under cover" in China. Insurgent found it "quite disturbing" and that "as a pod produced internally, there are certain ethical issues with a news station producing such biased programming in my opinion." I've asked Laura Ling, who heads up our vanguard unit to respond. I'll update this post as soon as she does. What do you think? Post your reactions here.
I'm curious to hear what you all think about the video, and whether it seems appropriately balanced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home