Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Supreme Court Rant

Supreme Court Rant

A couple days ago, I received an e-mail from Free Speech TV asking me if I could contribute something for an upcoming episode of their original programĀ Source Code. The episode focuses on the judicial system and wont be aired for about three weeks. They wanted something immediately, this is what I sent them...

I didn't have much time, and I'm holding a camera in front of my own face still feels quite forced. It's just not my style, but I didn't really have much time to create anything else on the topic of the Supreme Court.

5 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger R said...

hear, hear, Josh. I'm going to go get my hammer.

The camera in your face says "free speech" the best. I like your angle style, it kinda reminds me of spike lee...

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Nathan Peters said...

There is no place for appointment of anything in a democracy. Let the people have a voice...

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger The Smile Inducer said...

Not bad given that you had no time to make it. Felt like the whole video was leading up to "smash the state", heh. (A)

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Markus Sandy said...

I love your work Josh.

... punks rioting
through the streets is pretty much my bread and butter ... Josh Wolf

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger schlomo rabinowitz said...

You can rant at me anytime, Josh!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home