Friday, October 14, 2005

Frank Chu: Words of Wisdom

Watch the video
Frak Chu, a well known character in San Francisco who actually has a nightclub on Mission St. named after him, speaks with me for a couple minutes at the September 24th protest against the war.
 
I've spent a while over the past year interviewing Frank Chu, and the more I listen to him, the more he actually starts to make sound somewhat sensible. And he sticks to talking points better than Ken Mehlman. Say it with me now, "George Bush should be tried for war crimes..."

6 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Des said...

wow, i don't think I've ever seen him talk before. Then again, I've never thought to stop and listen.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Nathan Peters said...

Thanks for linking to the wiki. It was very, um, interesting. I want to meet that guy someday.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger R said...

Ok, time for the Frank Chu videoblogging challenge!

http://luxomedia.com/vlog/?p=1160

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visit the AL GORE LABS.

Burritos woke me up. Damn. But the time was 12:34am. Cool, 1234! Tried to wake Tipper up to show her. By the time she finally woke up it was 12:35. Damn. Now I have to wait until 1:23am. If I don't show her by 4:56am, 5:67am won't work because there's no 67 minutes. Why isn't time metric?

 
At 2:18 AM, Anonymous ekai said...

Rad. Very concise and to the point. I want to visit the 12 Galaxies some time, and not the bar.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger erik leung said...

whoah fascinating.. and you were very polite..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home