Sunday, October 02, 2005

Coming Up: An Ad for... me?

I recently had the opportunity to speak on the Using the Internet to Kick the Man's Ass panel at Webzine 2005.

Rene, who helped organize this year's webzine created the Meet The Zinester's space up in the attic where people could talk about their site and what brought them to webzine. She recently finished posting the clips in segments up on her site. Well, I took my little segment, and dropped some music behind it in an attempt to cover-up the distracting audio and here it is... an ad for me...

Watching this thing, I'm reminded of video dating and involuntarily cringe, but for some reason I'm still posting it...

Oh yeah, and when I say, "we've built a system" it's been built in my mind, but we haven't actually built it in webspace yet. Want to help us bring RUN into existence?"

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous liz said...

I like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home