Friday, September 30, 2005

San Francisco Ski Jump


Icer Air Video
Originally uploaded by Insurgent.
Watch Me

On September 29th, 2005 San Francisco hosted the Icer Air Ski and Snowboard jump on Fillmore St.

Might As Well Jump
My friend and fellow vlogger, Rene over at Luxomedia has also created a video of the San Francisco ski jump -- she's got all the landings! Check it out.

I've got some photo's taken by Mark Watson on my camera coming soon too...

As Rene says in her vlog, "Just another day in San Francisco." Hell Yea! Amen Sister! I love this city.


Tags: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger david bobrow said...

finally, in late september, we have the hottest day in the city all year and we get a ski and snow pageant. love it.

nicely edited, josh.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger kyra said...

thanks for sharing your kickass video! i love it i love it i love it.. and vlogging - i had never heard of it. i am psyched, thank you. and i want that music you used. you fucking rock, josh!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger R said...

Nice shots! It's great cause you get to see all the jumps without all the waiting around in-between.

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous marc said...

really, really great video, truely enjoyed it. SF rocks big time!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Sherman said...

Great video, Josh. Only wish I could've been there. Thanks for the commentary on my blog.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger montikari said...

Awesome video Josh !!!! Actually this is the first footage that I've seen of the snowboarder who skidded off. Guess who did he hit? Yep, me ... I'm the volunteer who was in the other side ...

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger alena said...

Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU SUCK BALLS. I CAN SKATE BETTER THAN YOU SUCKER. SUCK ON MY DADS BALLS!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home