Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Anyone going to BlogHer from SF or the Eastbay?


BlogHer
Originally uploaded by a t r i u m.
Update: Chris Ritke of 49 Media has graciously offered to give me a ride to BlogHer. Thanks Chris.

Hey everyone, so I've discovered that I can get to BlogHer by way of public transportation. But it's going to take a while. A long while...

So, I was wondering if there's anyone out there reading my blog from either SF or the Eastbay that'd be down to give me a ride. I know it's a longshot, but I figured I'd give it a shot. If you might be able to help me out, drop me an E-mail. Thanks!

Technorati tag:

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like theres gonna be a bunch of hard up loser blogger guys at this thing. possibly more than the women. bloggers are so desparate and for some reason they think this is the only way or a good way for them to meet a woman or something. i wouldnt go if i were you. ugh.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger rene said...

?ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home