Sunday, June 05, 2005

My contribution to Music Videoblog Week


The Hand That Feeds
Originally uploaded by blackcatmedia.
While I really loved the idea of using CC music to create a music video -- I thought I'd have more fun making a sort of video mash-up with the NIN song The Hand That Feeds. Check it out! Thanks to Jamie for alerting me to the fact that his videoblog is public domain. A more comprehensive entry with links to all the video I used in this piece coming soon -- I just wanted to finally get this online. Let me know what you think...

7 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Ian said...

Wow. That rocked. I really like that song too. The video really works well. I also love the shots of people running and when that guys hat falls off. It seems like a movie. but it's real.

Great work.

- Ian

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Nathan Peters said...

That was a nice mixup. Very well done. I love the afghanistan footage. I was considering doing a C&C Generals/that spectre gunship footage mashup but I think I gave generals away a couple months ago. The view in Generals and the view from the spectre are scary identical.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger bloodshot and half-blind said...

excellent job, man!

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous liz said...

Very well done, intense. Where did the footage of the military bombardment and the dialogue come from?

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Zadi said...

that was cool. good mashup. like ian said, i liked it when the guy lost his hat... nice capture.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger R said...

inspiring - and great use of footage. i thought it was funny that the guy would risk going back just to grab his cap.

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! you have very good blog content. visit my site Click here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home