Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Mutant Street Party (Episode 4)


Episode 4
Originally uploaded by blackcatmedia.
Here comes the fourth episode of my first-hand account of what happened on my 22nd birthday. In this episode, emcee lynx performs for the crowd as we suddenly discover that we're under arrest.

"This is a message from the San Francisco Police Department, all people within the police encirclement: be advised, you are under arrest. Do not attempt to break out of the police encirclement or you will be struck by police batons. The arrest process will start shortly."

Stay tuned to see just how long it takes for the "arrest process" to begin...

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having lived through the protests and horror of Vietnam, I never thought I would have to see and feel this way again, as tears come to my eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home