Saturday, May 14, 2005

Making connections gives me that warm fuzzy feeling

So this guy Jeff Lebow came across my vlog and wanted to use a snippet from the reportage I had just posted and asked me to call in to his live webcast. Even if no-one happened to be tuning in, it was exciting stuff. Here's the e-mail he sent me today about the webcast with the link if you want to check it out.


Hello Josh,

Just wanted to thank you for participating in last night's show - Audio and show notes are online.

I enjoyed speaking with you and will certainly be staying tuned to 'the revolution'. Hope to speak with you again sometime once the show has developed an audience. In the meantime, if you or anyone you know is interested in experimenting with the live streaming audio medium, let me know. For now, I'm glad to share server resources with those interested in hosting this kind of show. I'd also love to have live correspondents checking in during a show (on cellphone or skype) - perhaps from some kind of meet up and other 'revolutionary media' event. It really is a very cool millennium so far...

All the best,
Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home