Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Current TV pre-launch party


Current TV pre-launch
Originally uploaded by blackcatmedia.
After actually sitting down to edit the footage I shot at the Current TV pre-launch this past Monday, I realized that I didn't have all that much usable footage.

I got some great audio from a few songs from the performances, some decent video of the performances -- but there really wasn't much to cut between and due to the crowded conditions, people kept bumping into me causing my camera to jump all over the place.

So, I took the track Goapele performed, dropped a few clips on top of it and pretty much cut the track at the point that I ran out of video to splice with it. It's rough, it's raw, but it's just a videoblog so you'll just have to deal with the epileptic camera work.

I may post another video with a few vignettes that are totally unrelated but somewhat entertaining.

3 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Zadi said...

I really hope this works. I see that you're the organizer for SF meetup. I'm helping to organize the LA meetup. Seems like good energy from the people. Hope this can all come together nicely.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous liz said...

I'm glad I got to see this little bit of what may be a revolutionary new concept in TV programming.
Liz

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger R said...

Doesn't it bother you that the funding comes from Richard Blum, who is part owner of URS Corp, a huge defense contractor in Iraq?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home