Sunday, February 27, 2005

My very own Vlog Anarchy week


Vlog Anarchy Continues
Originally uploaded by blackcatmedia.
Ok, So Michael's vlog anarchy week has inspired me to try to make a new video post every day this week. This is what I was working on last night. I was hoping to finish it today, but it's not going to happen. This piece will be a part of the Rise Up! Network promo video.

This is a found footage piece using clips from the vlogs mentioned in Michael Verdi's recent post. With the exception of the video taken by Rene who is a member of The Rise Up! Network but hasn't yet contributed a piece to "vlog anarchy."

Finally, the audio sounds a LOT cooler if you put on headphones...

Josh

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that turned out really neat!
Mica

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Insurgent said...

Thanks Mica...

Like I said in my post, that's gonna be a part of the Promo piece for the Rise Up! Network (which you should become a part of, by the way...)

I like a lot of your work Mica. I left you a derivative comment -- but mentioned how your Valentines post reminded me of Sadie Benning's work.

Thanks again... let's see what I ended up making tonight for my daily dose of vlog anarchy week.

Josh

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger ryanne hodson said...

nice vid!
this is awesome.
i will grab my headphones now
and watch again....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home