Friday, February 25, 2005

A day in the city


A day in the city
Originally uploaded by blackcatmedia.
I spent Tuesday running around the city with my friend Emiliee while she dropped of resumes. I took my camera with me, and I felt like I was able to capture what a gorgeous San Francisco day it was so I took the best of the shots, dropped some music on top and exported out this slide show. I wasn't too happy with the music choice though, so I've since made a new version that I'll be posting once it's been approved by the Archive...

3 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Jay Dedman said...

awesome.
west coast videoblogging is now representing.
theres a couple of you now.
WE NEED A FEED FROM YOU.

http://freevlog.blogspot.com/
step 4
create a feed with feedburner.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger R said...

Thanks. I'm doing a little jig on the ruins of multinational corporations right now!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Denkedran said...

Awww, it's a really beautiful city... one of the few in the US. Someday I'll be back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home