Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Cause For Concern


Screenshot
Originally uploaded by blackcatmedia.
After reading Michael Verdi's Vlog tutorial I decided to actually get some video up on my blog. I'm not sure if I'm going to adopt the traditional format of updating my life into the lens of a camera, but I'll at least be posting my videos up here from time to time.

This first video is a student film I did at San Francisco State. It's kind of done, and kind of still needs to be completed. Someday in the future, maybe I'll add titles and a last scene or two and officially call it complete. For now, I guess it'll be a 'work in progress' indefinitely.

The story itself is inspired by a relationship with an ex-girlfriend that ended rather dramatically. I upped the ante and called it fiction, let me know what you think...

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger R said...

Ah, a dark romance! Well, it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have lov...whatever. Thanks for sharing your film!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home